Three Day First Aid Course
Our First Aid at Work Course is Ofsted, HSE and Resuscitation Council UK compliant, giving you piece of mind that what is taught is accurate. In this course, you will use technology assisted CPR manikins which measure multiple elements of your chest compression technique as well as your rescue breaths, ensuring your CPR is effective.
Over the course of three days you’ll cover every aspect of first aid and gain your nationally recognised First Aider qualification.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more
Pricing & What’s Included
As we are a local company we are able to negotiate prices for charities and other such organisations. Please give us a call or contact us via email for more information.
The three Day First Aid Course costs £899 (inclusive of VAT) for upto 4ppl. If you have more than 4ppl who would like to attend the course, please let us know via email or calling us to discuss pricing.
Included in this course is:
- A free certificate
- A free comprehensive information pack and first aid guide
- No extra cost for travelling to you (please contact us first for more information)
- Free use of the technology assisted manikins during the course
- Free advice and guidance from the registered nurse teaching the course
Really enjoyed this very informative course. The CPR manikins are fab. So much fun and totally enjoyable. I was very happy with everything.
Liam F (Manager)
The best FAAW (First Aid At Work) course that I have ever done! Excellent trainer with a great delivery throughout. Highly recommended.
Amanda P (Teacher)
With so much to get through, I thought I was going to be asleep after the first day but trust me, they keep you awake! Its so interactive and we had such a laugh, brilliant!