Two Day Re-Qualification/Refresher Course
Our First Aid at Work Re-Qualification/ Refresher Course is Ofsted, HSE and Resuscitation Council UK compliant, giving you piece of mind that what is taught is accurate. In this course, you will use technology assisted CPR manikins which measure multiple elements of your chest compression technique as well as your rescue breaths, ensuring your CPR is effective.
Over the course of two days you’ll cover every aspect of first aid and renew your nationally recognised First Aider qualification.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more
Pricing & What’s Included
As we are a local company we are able to negotiate prices for charities and other such organisations. Please give us a call or contact us via email for more information.
The Two Day First Aid Course costs £699 (inclusive of VAT) for upto 4ppl. If you have more than 4ppl who would like to attend the course, please let us know via email or calling us to discuss pricing.
Included in this course is:
- A free certificate
- A free comprehensive information pack and first aid guide
- No extra cost for travelling to you (please contact us first for more information)
- Free use of the technology assisted manikins during the course
- Free advice and guidance from the registered nurse teaching the course
So glad I went with the Leicestershire Training Team. Real people, knowing what they’re doing and good at it too. I couldn’t have asked for more.
I didn’t realise how much I needed this update, after so many years its surprising how much as changed. The information provided was clear, simple and no waffle! The handouts are really helpful too.
I don’t normally bother with reviewing companies but I couldn’t not have this. What a great way to refresh our minds. So much fun and truly interactive, not just marketed as that. Good job well done.