One Day Emergency First Aid Course
Our Emergency First Aid Course is Ofsted, HSE and Resuscitation Council UK compliant, giving you piece of mind that what is taught is accurate. In this course, you will use technology assisted CPR manikins which measure multiple elements of your chest compression technique as well as your rescue breaths, ensuring your CPR is effective.
In this one day practical and fun Emergency First Aid course we’ll cover the following topics:
- Emergency Action Plan
- Basic Life Support (CPR) for an Adult, Child and Baby
- Emergency Action for Choking
- How to use a Defibrillator (AED)
- Managing Head, Back and Neck Injuries
- Dealing with an Unconscious Person
- The Recovery Position
- Bleeding and Burns
- Injuries to Bones, Muscles and Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
Pricing and What’s included?
As we are a local company we are able to negotiate prices for charities and other such organisations. Please give us a call or contact us via email for more information.
The Emergency First Aid course costs £99 per person (inclusive of VAT)
Included in this course is:
- A free certificate
- A free information pack
- No extra cost for travelling to you (please contact us first for more information)
- Free use of the technology assisted manikins during the course
- Free advice and guidance from the registered nurse teaching the course
Enjoyed it thoroughly! Really lovely to have a trainer with so much knowledge and skill teaching me. The course was more interactive than I thought which was much a big plus.
We really enjoyed the course and now feel very confident in dealing with any emergencies. Overall we found it a really interesting, fun and interactive course.
Fab teacher and great teaching materials. I was expecting a sit down, being talked at lesson but wow, this is not on of those course! Keep up the amazing work.
hours minutes seconds
Next Emergency First Aid Workshop
Wednesday 25th November 2020
Emergency First Aid at Work
There are many ways to book onto or pay for the Emergency First Aid Course on Wednesday 30th September 2020. If you wish to pay online, please click on the Paypal link below. If you would prefer, you can call us on 07944599507 or email us at email@example.com. If you wish to book an Emergency First Aid course on a different day, please call or email to let us know.
Friars Mill Business Park